Unforgettable experience on the 23-kilometre-long route
The route is 23 kilometres long. The rafting price includes:
- professional rafting equipment
- sojourn tax
- a break during the rafting for bathing in the river, barbecue and some rest in Neretva's canyon
- dinner after the rafting
- accidents insurance in the day of rafting
- transport from Konjic to Glavatičevo
- Gathering for breakfast in the old part of the town Konjic between 9 and 10 am. The host's house is located next to Zuko Džumhur's house (Route map- link on Where are we?)
- Transport by minibus over the Boračko Lake to the rafting starting point near Glavatičevo.
- Getting familiar with the rafting equipment and technique and starting off, down the river Neretva.
- A break, meal (barbecue), bathing and sunbathing on the sand beach at the very mouth of the river Rakitnica.
- Continuation of the rafting in the unspoiled nature of the Neretva canyon.
- Reaching the ending point in the late afternoon hours.
- The dinner is served in the host house's garden. Here you will taste the delicious Herzegovinian, vegetarian meals baked on coal in the stone oven and trout from Neretva, also baked on coal, with salad, domestic cakes and coffee.